Sunday, August 3, 2008

The Start and the Invitation

I am a Mormon (our nickname) Mom. I have been a Latter-day Saint my whole life. I love it so much! It has helped me love an appreciate the family I grew up in, and enjoy the husband and children I have now. It has helped me have the Faith in Jesus Christ to carry me through heartache, trials, and challenges. It has helped me grow closer to God and feel His love every day.

I have started this blog to record my blessings and experiences, and to hear the same from my friends and family. I invite anyone in the world to read and investigate and learn more about true Mormons.


I was really inspired by Elder Ballard's message in the Ensign last month. He helps lead our church and is an Apostle of Jesus Christ. I felt I needed to share all the ways God helps me in my day to day life when I read his message. I want to share the joy and peace that being a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints brings. I am so grateful for the blessings I enjoy and I want to have my voice heard.

So, I invite all the Latter-day Saints I know to join me. Email me at sarahparane@hotmail.com you want to be invited to post on this blog. I would love to have you share your testimonies and stories. Please take some time to read Elder Ballard's talk (see the link above) before you post. Then, we will all be on the same page. Let's be positive and grateful, but try to describe things so that non-LDS people will understand.

I look forward to hearing your testimonies and sharing mine! I look forward to hearing from everyone who wants to know more!

2 comments:

Taffy said...

Wow, what a great idea! I am so proud of you and the great faith that you show. Thank you for starting this blog! It is wonderful and so are you.

B said...

Yeah, plus how do we get to post too, or do you want us to post in comments?